BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

I Can't Stress Enough The Importance


My dear friends and readers. I know this sounds cheesy but you guys are awesome... I love my followers and the people that post comments and send me private messages, you are wonderful. I want to talk to you a little about my methods and what you need to do to follow. I know that you can make money online, I've done it, and you can too! I want you to shift your perspective a little... start to steer away from SEO and PPC... SEO is a true way you can make some money but PPC is nearly impossible unless you have your own product. But, you are an affiliate marketer and you need to do the things that will reward you the most. I don't want to sound like I'm beating a dead horse but you really really need to get into banner advertising. This is where you can be rewarded as a marketer... As I stated in an earlier post, the reason that PPC is so high is because the marketing has already been done. Somebody has already advertised a product or service well enough that somebody will go into Google and actually search for it... That's why it's so expensive, the work has already been done. Banner advertising rewards you for doing that work.

With banner advertising you have the opportunity to get in front of somebody and convince them to visit your offer... you have the chance to make the sell. They aren't searching for it and you now have a small window to convince them.

You can take that small window and convince them to click and it will cost you PENNIES in comparison to PPC... often times with banner advertising you can get people to click through for under $.20, even as low as a nickel! That means that with $5.00 you can have up to 100 clicks! If your offer converts at better than 1% and pays more than $5.00 you just found a profitable campaign and you only risked $5.

I ran a CPA offer over the last few days (read the post "CPA is the way" if you don't know what CPA is). The offer paid $.85 cents for a zip submit. This meant that I'd get paid 85 cents every time somebody put in their zip code... seems small right? Well I did a test of only $3 with a banner ad. It turned out that I was getting a 33% conversion rate... meaning 1 out of every 3 people that visited the offer put their zip code in. My clicks were ranging from 12 to 15 cents...so worst case, I'd spend 45 cents but I'd make 85 cents... that's almost double my money... Yeah but that's only 40 cents profit big deal right? It is a big deal when you do that 300 times in just a few hours and make 120 bucks!

You need to learn banner advertising... it works with both CPA and Affiliate offers like Clickbank products... I am hear to help and value your questions and input... please let me know if you need anything!

2 comments:

Jamie (Reggiemax26) said...

I was so ready to start banner advertising I could taste it. I had some "play money" all ready to go. Then it happened...

My fiance lost his job today. I was like DAMNIT NOOOOOOOOO!

My confidence level that I was at just dropped down to ZERO.

Its not that my confidence in the whole CPA banner advertising thing went away. I know it works. It's just the extra money I had for testing...now I gotta leave it in my bank account. To make things worse, I am also on short term disability. So that means no banner ads and lots of Ramen Noodles until further notice.

Ryan said...

Man I'm sorry to hear that... keep working on free ways to drive traffic while you get back on your feet... make sure you throw a few pieces of broccoli in your ramen so you don't die. Keep, don't let this slow you down though!