BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

How I made $1,000 in 3 days With Affiliate Marketing

7 comments:

Sublimedriver said...

Nice video thanks! I keep thinking of trying our the CPA offers but I haven't taken the first step yet in signing up. Do you have a referral link for a good place to start or do CPA's not do the affiliate referrals? Cheers!

Ryan said...

Yeah I have a link on the right side of this blog that goes to Max Bounty, this is a great CPA network and they do have an affiliate program... So yes, I would appreciate it very much if you'd join through my link.

Unknown said...

Just PM'd you at WA... Very impressed by the video and intrigued by CPA. Thanks for the informative blog posts...cheers.

Anonymous said...

Great video Ryan!

Thanks so much for the transparency.

Jason (Udude at WA)

Jamie (Reggiemax26) said...

Ryan, how amazing...you are doing so well. I am still flirting with the idea of doing banner ads.It is just something that I can't get out of my mind. Right now I am like 80% yes and 20% no. But like you said in your video if you aren't doing banner ads then you are crazy!LOL.

Anyways, in your opinion what is best...CPC or CPM? I know that some sites only let you do one or the other, but if given the choice which is the best? Is it something that you only know by testing?

I think in BAB he said to try CPM (if I am not mistaken). I was reading another tutorial where they said CPM is more for just getting your brand out there and that CPM will make you blow through your money faster.

I haven't signed up for Max Bounty yet. I am currently making a blog just for the purpose of signing up for Max Bounty. I know that I really don't need one, but I thought it may score some brownie points. But when it is all said and done and I do apply, I haven't forgotten about you...I will join through your banner.

-Jamie-

Unknown said...

Hey, Ryan! Thanks for pointing me to Banner Ad Blueprint. It's a good solid program and I'm learning a lot about using banners to promote CPA offers.

Roy

Anonymous said...

Ryan, Saw your blog a month ago and signed up for Banner Ads Blueprint. I have been thru the whole thing and now am going back thru to start. You have not posted your progress since April that I can see. How are you doing with it now? Are you still on WA? Would you be my Buddy there? Do you do any coaching to help folks get started? My name is B.G.. I will check back later for your answer. Thanks.