First for ReggieMax26... Your question was: What is CPA?
I actually just addressed this in an earlier blog, scroll down when you're done reading this post and read "CPA is the Way" That should answer your question... let me know if you have anymore.
Footbag_Man... You asked: Do you use contextual advertising (PPV) to market your CPA offers?
Actually no I don't. I specifically use banners. I start with CPC to see if my CTR is going to fly with CPM and when I see that it does I switch over. I create my own banners and it seems that the simpler the design the better the ad.
For Margaux25: You said "You can't get to see the types of products they have over at MaxBounty unless you register? What types of products do you support and how do you market them? Only Banners?"
No you can't see the products they offer until you're a member. CPA is fairly exclusive, it doesn't cost anything to join but you'll have to be interviewed so make sure you know what you're talking about. I stick with short forms. This means, I promote products where I get paid when a surfer puts their email in a field or their zip... the shorter the field the better! And yes, I only use banner ads... Check out banner ad blueprint... there is a link to the right... I highly recommend it. You don't have to buy it through me but I wouldn't be upset if you did :)
Let me know if you have any other questions, I like to help! Be sure to join my list, I don't spam... I just send invites to come back to my blog or to check out other interesting posts.
Thanks
Ryan
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Answers To Recent Questions
Posted by Ryan at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't know if you saw the WA post, but I took the plunge last night purchased Banner Ad Blueprint.
At first I was thinking "Oh no this product sucks" b/c he seemed to just be going all over the place with things and talking about some IM things I already knew. But later on in the course things really got good (for me anyway).
This product is definitely a keeper. I will definitely be implementing what I am learned in this course. I am hoping to sign up for Max Bounty today.
My only concern is that I do not have a website. Well, I have a website in the stretch mark niche I made a while back, but I haven't done any maintenance on it in a while and I am not sure if that is what they are looking for.
I might just throw up an affiliate marketing blog and use one of my many dormant domain names to use for my application.
As I stated in the forum at WA, I am really scared to take the next step to paying for advertising.
However, it seems like the right step for me as just a few days ago I had an issue with my flash drive and lost EVERYTHING...a few of which were articles I had never published.
Maybe losing my information was a sign that article marketing was not for me and that I needed to move on to something bigger and better.
I am so glad I came across your forum post at WA and that I found Banner Ad Blueprint. I am sure that I will have many more questions and I apologize in advance if I bug you too much with questions.
Jamie
Post a Comment