BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Private Coaching - Mentoring

Hey everybody,

It's been a little while since I've been able to get to the blog... I apologize. Things are going great. I've had a month of great successes and failures... Which are both useful, of course I like the successes better but the failures lead to more success. I actually hit one campaign that brought me over $350 in profit in one day which was pretty exciting... it's tapered off since then but that's the nature of the business.

I've had several people ask me if I do private coaching. I'm going to start doing private calls with people who are looking to get started and need some direction.

Here's what you will need to qualify:

1. You need to at least know about CPA marketing and how it works.
2. I highly recommend you get Banner ad Blueprint and learn everything there (if you buy it from my blog I will give you a break on the coaching).
3. Have some expendable cash... Banner ad marketing is not a "free" method of marketing... you will need some capital. I suggest having at least $250... but you can probably get going for less than that... maybe $100
4. You need a realistic mindset, you don't jump into this business and make $1,000/day right away... it takes time and patience

If you think this is something you'd be interested in learning about please feel free to email me at ryandfenn@gmail.com.

I won't be able to help everybody so it will be a first come first serve kind of deal.

2 comments:

Average Cost of Insurance said...

OK, I talked with Ryan on Friday and he shared some cool insight with me about his successes and his failures. I found his openness and willingness to share info refreshing. I am not a newbie to internet marketing. Not by a long shot. But banner advertising is an area I didn't have any experience with so I tracked Ryan down and we talked for a long time. I learned some of his tricks and that has saved me a ton of time and I finally got my first money rolling in from banner ads.

Anyhow, my specialty is organic SEO and Ryan and I worked out a cool deal between us. We had even batted around the idea of a round table of sorts to help others out.

Any, get the Banner Ad Blueprint from Ryan's link (I did and it is definitely worth the money and time to watch the videos!!), shoot Ryan an email, learn some cool stuff, make some money.

I was glad I had the opportunity to bask in his awesomeness. I still don't see his picture next to the word in the dictionary, but he insists that it is there! (That is an inside joke and not to be taken seriously by anyone who reads this. Everyone knows that my pic is actually the one that is there!)

Shad

Rhylan said...

I discovered Ryan's blog indirectly from a signature URL in a post he made on Wealthy Affiliates, which I joined a couple months ago as a complete newbie to affiliate marketing. His blog spoke to me more clearly and positively than any article I had read on WA, and his recommendation for the benefits of Banner Ads in general and the Banner Ad Blueprint course in particular sounded great. I followed the link from his page, was impressed as heck by the freebie promotional video, and eventually purchased the BABp course. After working my way through the course I stumbled through placing my first few ads to get some experience. I got more experience than profit that first week, but came back to Ryan's blog and found some good pointers on improvements I needed to make.

When I recently saw Ryan was offering his services as a mentor, I jumped at the opportunity. I spent almost two hours chatting with him today and the insights, recommendations, tips, and answers he provided were invaluable -- and certainly well worth the investment in acquiring his time. I look forward to putting into practice what he's inspired me to learn from the Banner Ad Blueprint course, and further supported with direct and personal advice regarding how to best start and which offers to begin promoting first.

Thanks Ryan! I appreciate your encouragement and support.

--Rhylan on Wealthy Affiliates